Sunday, February 17, 2008

Great weekend!

I haven't posted in a couple of days, but I've been getting good video and pictures ready to post! Thursday, Aubrey came over and I got some good pictures of the kids making silly faces! Aubrey started dance class with me on Saturday and it was so fun to see her in class. She did so good! Amber said she kept asking where Zachary was! On Saturday we got Zack's hair cut. It was in need for sure! It was getting long around the ears! Also on Saturday David and I went out for a much needed baby-free dinner date. We tried out Domo 77. It was OK. It took forever to get our drinks and orders taken. The sushi was OK. Their Volcano rolls were really good. The meat was very good, though, and very well cooked. A dancer from my studio sat for Zack, but he was asleep the entire time we were gone. Today we are just relaxing a little. It was David's turn to sleep in this morning and he is now busy at work in the garage. Now that football is over we are going to have to figure out something else to do on Sunday's. We figure we'll start upgrading the house! Anyway, enjoy a couple pictures of the kids and then I have like 4 videos!

No comments: