Monday, March 10, 2008

First Sentence!!!

Zachary said his first "sentence" today! I haven't been feeling well, so Zack and I were sitting on the couch this morning. Me trying not to think too hard of how much I don't feel good and him watching Playhouse Disney and on Playhouse Disney on the computer. He's a multi-tasker already! When David came over to give kisses he said-"Bye, bye Zack." Zack answered back-"Bye, Bye Daddy!" It was awesome! So, David kept saying "bye-bye" and Zack kept saying back-"Bye, Bye Daddy!" I swear there have been times he's said other sentences, but nothing has ever been repeated. This did. He is great. I was so excited, but couldn't give him any kisses to celebrate!


I have been under the weather for the past couple of days. Started feeling bad on Saturday night. I spent the whole day yesterday, basically, in bed and I don't feel any better today. I was able to find a sub for my classes. Thanks to Lauren for subbing and thanks to Ann Marie for letting her come in. So, now I can hopefully get more rest when David comes home.


Looking forward to this weekend. Nana and Aunt Cathy are supposed to be coming into town. They were supposed to come in last weekend, but the OH valley got crazy snow. Guess it all worked out since I wasn't feeling well!


Friday we went into the city to visit with Caleb and Christina. Here is a dated picture of the two of them. For those of you who don't know-Caleb and Zachary are future Hall of Fame, MVP, Super Bowl winning teammates with the Indianapolis Colts! Caleb is super cute and is just learning to walk on his own! Very cute and very smart! I forgot my camera, so I'll update the blog when Christina sends some of the ones she snapped!

No comments: