Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nana is great!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything and I have no pictures, but I'll update a little.  I had a competition this weekend in University Park and all went well.  Except for one horrible judge.  I hate to blame things on judges, but this time it's true.  It was ridiculous how rude he was to us.  We have the CD's to prove it!  Well, after calling and complaining we have discovered that several companies from their Chicago competition have complained about him.  

On Sunday afternoon Nana came into town to help out with Zachary while David was in Las Vegas until Thursday morning.  She was such a HUGE help and Zachary just loved having her here.  When he wakes from his nap I know he'll be looking for her.  David enjoyed his trip.  I had to take him to the airport at 4:30AM on Monday and picked him up at 1AM this morning.  So, needless to say I'm exhausted.  David and I have Sunday off together and I hope to get some pictures put up then and to spend time with my boys!!

No comments: