Monday, March 9, 2009

Back on...

I know it's been several, several weeks since I've posted.  Beginning the semester at the studio, dealing with a pregnancy and then subsequent loss has consumed a lot of my time.  Oh, not to mention that I've been following around an extremely busy 2 1/2 year old!

We registered Zachary for Pre-School for the fall!  I can't believe that he is going to be 3 and in school.  He is going to have so much fun, though!  I have him in a 2-day/week-afternoon program.  He is so smart.  He can count (repeat) to 20 on his own!  He knows all the main colors-red, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, purple, black, and white.  He is talking in full sentences which can be fully understood.  Until he gets super excited and then it turns back to baby-nese.

We are looking forward to spring and being able to get outside to play more.  Hurry up Spring!!

No comments: