Monday, November 24, 2008

Now that it's Thanksgiving...



Now that we are to Thanksgiving I thought it was about time I put pictures of Halloween up!  Sorry, I've been slacking!  November has been a crazy busy month.  Halloween was a ton of fun.  It was SO nice out that we stayed out until like 8-8:30 at night!  Zack had a great time trick or treating and we finally got him to say "Trick or Treat" to people as he grabbed the bowl into his pumpkin!

And, since it's Thanksgiving our family has so many things to look back on and be thankful for!  Here is my list:
1) My family-David and Zachary are truly the best things in my life
2) My faith-God has truly delivered to me this year.  He has protected, cared for, and loved our family without fail
3) My friends-they have stood by me and cheered me on.
4) My partner/studio-Dance Dynamics has been a journey and I can't wait to see where Brittnie and I are able to take it!
5) 2009-the thought of being able to start a new year with so many wonderful things behind me is so amazing.

So, as you enjoy the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cresent rolls, pumpkin pie, eggnog...you get it, on Thanksgiving Day, truly take the time to express why you have so many things to be thankful for.  You may be surprised how many you have!

No comments: