Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

My friend Sam has "tagged" me to do this.  It's been a while since I've blogged and I don't have anyone to send it too,so if you want to copy and paste-go for it!

Here are the rules: 
1. Link to the person who tagged you.  Sam Keen
2. Post the rules on your blog. 
3. Write six random things about yourself. 
4. Tag four - six people at the end of your post.  
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is on-line.

6 Random Things about Milli-

1) I love, love, LOVE Shrimp Tempura rolls.  And most cooked sushi.  I sometimes day dream about them.  I seriously wish I could eat them everyday.

2) I sometimes wish my cats were dogs.  Or one dog.  When I throw something to them to play fetch with, they just blink and look away.  When Zack says doggie, it's much cuter than kittie.  Albeit, he does love them too.

3) I sometimes over due my fan-hood for the Colts.  Hat, shirt, jacket...  I can't help it.  I love my team.  I love football.  I am secretly jealous of the family that gets all their pictures taken in Urlacher jersey's.  Although, I will never buy a windbreaker jacket.  

4) I wish I could have Zachary sleep with us every night and not have it "mess" him up as a grown up.  I settle for picking him up in his sleep and rocking him.

5) My son is the funniest person I know.  And my husband has the best laugh.

6) I really love fall.  I used to be a summer nut, but I find myself looking forward to long sleeves and boots more and more each year.  I still hate winter. 

Tagged:
Suzanne


No comments: