Friday, September 5, 2008

Dance Dynamics Inc


Dance Dynamics has officially started classes!  It has been a crazy week in a temporary location, but it's happening!  Brittnie and I are putting a deposit down at a new location today so we can start the build out!  It should take around 50 days for them, then we need to get our permit and put in floors and mirrors.  We hope to be in at the beginning of November!  Some dancers coming from Oswego and Montgomery haven't been able to join us because the temporary location is just too far, but we are hoping that as soon as we reopen they will be with us.  

We are holding auditions for our company this Saturday and are really excited about the number of people coming.  We will have our first 6 year old!  She'll probably have just a solo, but it's a start.  We had 7 girls last year, lost 2, but have 8-9 new people wanting to join!!!  I can't wait to see how everything plays out.  We could double our size in one year!  

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much.  Running a business full time takes a lot!  And, we don't have internet at the temporary location yet, so I can't do updates while I'm not teaching. 

Through all of this, I have to say how awesome God is!  I know he has been guiding my family and Brittnie and I through all of this.  It's amazing.  I know he has chosen this path for me and I am very eager to get it going!  I have to also say how amazing the support from family, friends, and clients have been.  I would've probably folded it up if not for them.  Especially David and Zack at home and Amber in the office!  She is amazing and will be the person to keep Dance Dynamics running the best way it can!!

Keep checking here and the website for more details! (www.dancedynamicsIL.com)


No comments: